Memorial Stadium, with 325 consecutive sellouts going into the 2013 season, has had a waitlist for season tickets for a number of years. Any new seat requires a per seat contribution separate from the ticket price. New season tickets are awarded based on three criteria: (1) The number of available seats, (2) Sustaining per seat annual contributions to the athletic department, and (3) Priority Points.
The number of season tickets awarded each year and the annual per seat contribution needed to obtain tickets varies from year to year depending upon availability. The allocation of football season tickets to new contributors takes place after current season ticket holders are given the option to renew their current seats, which they must do before April. Therefore, contribution levels to obtain season tickets may vary from one year to the next depending on the number of seats that become available each year. Waitlists for new season tickets for football need to filled out online. Premium seating waitlists for football can be filled out on the current waitlist form for club seating. To be added to the suite waitlist or for any questions, please call Huskers Athletic Fund at 472-2367 or 1-800-8 BIGRED.
Allocation rules, the parking map, and frequently asked questions about the process are linked. If you have any further questions, please contact the Huskers Athletic Fund office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-8-BIGRED.
Parking Pass Allocation Rules
1. Donor must be an active contributor of a minimum of $300 to the Nebraska Athletic Department Annual Fund1
2. Must have football season tickets on account to be eligible for football parking
3. Lifetime Giving will determine order or lot selection (based upon donor’s order or preference) [/two-third]
4. Annual Fund contributions will be utilized for those requesting multiple parking passes (each lot will have a corresponding per pass annual contribution value)
5. No more than 4 parking passes will be allowed per account
6. Parking passes and parking spaces are for vehicles only, and cannot be used for grills, tables, additional tailgating spaces, etc.
Nebraska Beef Club
Big Red Cattle Club
Nebraska JV Team
The Nebraska JV Team is the official kids’ club of the Huskers. The new all-sport kids’ club features great benefits all year long for kids in eighth grade and below. Membership for the whole year is just $35 per child.